Florette Salad Recipe Time
I was contacted last week by the lovely people at Florette asking if I could create a recipe for them which incorporates one of their delicious products. They are a company which specialises in salad products, they are incredibly fresh and they pride themselves on this. So here is my recipe below!
Every bite on every leaf in every bag we produce matters to us. Which is why we invest so much in quality control. It takes tough love to produce freshness you can count on, time and time again. We’re proud that our bags have a long shelf-life. And that people trust us for our superior quality, natural taste and longer lasting freshness.
You Will Need
1) Two Portabello Mushrooms
2) A Bag of Florette Mixed Leaf Salad
3) Tesco Frozen Roasting Veg
4) Quorn Gammon Steak
5) Sesame Oil
Step By Step
1) Peel the mushrooms and place them in the oven at 200C for 20-30 minutes.
2) Cook the roasting veg as directed on the bag.
3) Cook gammon steak as directed on the bag.
4) Once everything is cooked, add a teaspoon of sesame oil to the frying pan with a few handfuls of mixed leaves.
5) Chop gammon steak into tiny pieces and add them to the pan so that they soak up the flavour of the oil.
6) Then, stuff the mushrooms with salad leaves, gammon, and then add the roasting veg to the top.
And Voila! Done! Now I know that this isn't the most complicated of recipes or quite worthy of a Michelin star but you know what, it is quick, easy and rather delicious, so I am proud of my little endeavour! Tell me what you think of it in the comments.
For more recipes from the wonderful people of Florette, click here!