Vegan Quorn Fillets

I would honestly be lost without Quorn products and that was really the only thing that I was eating which wasn't completely vegan, but since Quorn released these new vegan fillets, I am officially an unwavering and dedicated vegan without exception! 

The fillets themselves are bigger than the regular ones and flatter but I prefer them like this because it feels like you are just getting a good serving size and you only need one rather than two. They taste delicious, the texture is a little bit denser than the original ones but I quite liked it and thought it worked rather well, it probably would be better in a sauce and less dry but I'm not really the biggest fan of sauces. 
Overall I prefer the vegan fillets, the flavour is different but in a good way, perfect to have as a meat substitute in something like a roast dinner. 




Rating - 9/10
Calories - 65
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - My new regular!

Comments

  1. I'd like to try these, I've tried the vegan pieces and burgers but haven't seen these in store yet! Where did you buy them please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts